Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Review of Joseph Marc 4007

Originally submitted at CoastalContacts.com

Superior structure and design give this sleek model its bold look with black exterior and orange interior.


Not quite yellow, but happy nonetheless

By Charlie from Colorado on 8/16/2011

 

4out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: Lightweight, Comfortable

Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser

The yellow as depicted in the photos is more of a honey color. I was expecting something a little more vivid than that.

Color aside, I'm fairly happy with the frames overall. Not having nose pads, they sit very close to my eyes, and my eyelashes brush against the lenses, but this is fairly common for me with glasses, so I'm not counting that against the rating.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment