Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week 37

Today marks week 37 of pregnancy for Laura. He's officially safe to show up at any time now. We're as ready as we can be, I suppose. I'm sure we've forgotten something, but such is life, and I'm not going to stress about it. There's enough stress to go around for everybody, and I don't need to add more.

So this entire time, what is with babies being compared to fruits and vegetables in order to give an idea of how large they are? Especially when it's something that I've never heard of? What good is that supposed to do? Last week, I had to look up what a crenshaw melon was, just to have an idea.

Craziness.

This is a crenshaw melon.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite was when the fetus was compared to the size of a sock-monkey... what the??? Who even HAS a sock-monkey anymore these days?!?

    ReplyDelete